Weapons Guide Of Omega Primary Fleets
This guide will cover types of weapons ,weapons procs, DPS,DOFFS, Bridge Officers, and consoles.
Weapons Guide Short Version
- Use only one type of Weapon – Review below Weapons List
- Only put Tactical Consoles that match your weapons type on your ship.- Review below Weapons List
- Space & Weapons Sets also have two and three piece set bonus’s to damage. – Review below Weapons List
- Use Attack Patterns two or more is possible – What to pick click here Bridge Officer Guide
- Your Skill Points must be setup for Energy Weapons – Check Here DPS Skill Points
- Use Auxiliary To Battery – Auxiliary to Battery Guide
- Plasmonic Leach – Plasmonic Leach Guide Click Here
- Reputation Traits – Review Below
- Traits –
- DOFF – Review below for a DOFFs that helps increase your with DPS
- Use a Keybind – Click here for the fleet Keybind Guide
- Keep your weapons power up as high as you can all the time
Complete Weapons Guide
All Weapons of the same level /rank have equal damage, DPS, and modifiers
Anti-Proton – Red
- They come with a natural +20 to Critical Severity
- Console = Antiproton Mag Regulator
- Sphere of Influence Weapon Set – Mission Sphere Of Influence
- Two Piece Set = Adds 10% Antiproton Damage
- [Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array [Acc] [Dmg] [Arc]]
- [Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core]
- They have a 2.5% chance to cause -10% Damage Resistance for 15 seconds
- Console = Disruptor Induction Coil
- Elachi Weapon Set -Lobi Store
- Two Piece Set = +7.6% Disruptor Damage & +15.2 Starship Shield System
- [Heavy Crescent Wave Cannon]
- [Elachi Subspace Torpedo Launcher]
- [Console – Bioneural Infusion Circuits]
- They have a 2.5% chance to disable 1 random subsystem for 5 seconds
- Console =Phaser Relay
- No Current Set
- They have a 2.5% chance to apply a non-stacking plasma fire DoT
- Console = Plasma Infuser
- Romulan Weapon Set
- Two Piece = Adds 7.6% Plasma Damage
- Three bonus gives you Hyperflux increases direct damage and lowers target’s resistance.
- [Experimental Romulan Plasma Beam Array]
- [Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo Launcher]
- [Console – Zero-Point Energy Conduit]
- MK XI Embassy Science Consoles adds +9% Plasma Energy Weapon Damage
- Note: You can use more than one Embassy Science Console
- They have a 2.5% chance to lower all power levels of the target by -25
- Console =Polaron Phase Modulator
- Jem’Hadar Space Set
- Adds 13.1% to Polaron damage
- Note – Free Space Set does 8.1 % Polaron damage
- [Jem’Hadar Deflector Dish Mk XII]
- [Jem’Hadar Combat Impulse Engines Mk XII]
- [Jem’Hadar Resilient Shields Mk XII]
- They have a 2.5% chance to cause extra damage shields
- Console =Tetryon Pulse Generator
- Nukara Weapon Set
- Adds 7.6% to Tetryon Weapons
- [Hyper-Dual Refracting Tetryon Beam Bank Mk XII]
- [Nukara Web Mine Launcher Mk XII]
- [Console – Universal – Nukara Particle Converter]
Local Box / Exchange Weapons
Weapons not listed above have one additional modifier and follow the same rules as its damage type.
- Rare Weapons will have two and Very Rare Weapons will have three modifiers.
- CrtD: +20 olr more to Critical Severity
- CrtH: +2% oir more towards Critical Chance
- Acc: +10% or more to Accuracy
- Dmg: +X * Number for a extra damage
The only real difference between weapons is the color and the weapons PROC / chance to do something extra.
All weapons have a 2.5% chance to proc except Anti-Proton that have a +20 do extra critical damage.
Do understand that this means 97.5% of the time your weapons will not PROC.
You can increase your chance for a PROC by simply firing your weapons more.
Turrets and Cannons fire more rounds increasing your chance for a PROC.
- All Weapons of the same level /rank and modifiers have equal damage or DPS.
- Just because you have all purple weapons does not mean they are the best.
- Exchange weapons compare yours to what’s on the exchange.