Auxiliary to Battery Guide
What is Auxiliary to Battery
- Auxiliary to Battery is an Engineering bridge officer ability available at the Lt. and LtC. level.
- Its used to boost Weapon, Shield and Engine Power.
- Power levels are boosted immediately without regard to power transfer rate
- Auxiliary power is drain and transferred to the other three subsystems
- Multiple copies should be used to receive the full benefits.
- Having more power in Weapons, Shields and Engines is
- More DPS Weapons with a power level of 125 receive when fired a damage bonus
- Tanky with more Shield power level will be much higher giving you more defense
- Move quicker with Engine power levels with more power provide more maneuverability.
- Note you do get defense bonus for movement.
What you need
- Two copies of Auxiliary to Battery One, highly recommend only use a Lieutenant.
- We think that’s its better use emergency power to weapons in a Lieutenant Commander spot.
- You need three Technician Duty Officers, to reduce the times between cooldowns.
Technician Duty Officers Colors = Reduction in time to Bridge Officer Abilities
- White 4% – Reduction in recharge time on Bridge Officer abilities
- Green 6% – Reduction in recharge time on Bridge Officer abilities
- Blue 8% – Reduction in recharge time on Bridge Officer abilities
- Purple 10 % – Reduction in recharge time on Bridge Officer abilities
Where to get Technician Duty Officers
—Federation & Federation Romulans Players Only—
Max out Engineering Duty Commendation System (Its part of the Duty Officer System)
- Blue Technician Duty Officer is unlocked at Rank Three
- Purple Technician Duty Officer is unlocked at Rank Four
B’Tran Assignment Duty officer Chain
Federation, Klingons, and Romulans can all do the B’Tran Doff Chain
There are 7 assignments in this chain.
- Colonial Site Surveying
- Establish Additional Forward Base
- Establish Additional First-In Colonies
- Fortify Additional Colonies
- Transport Additional Settlers
- Establish Additional Military Bases
- Renown“ Will ALWAYS reward one bound blue doff.”
After Renown you can do two repeatable duty officer missions for another Technician Duty officer, color depends on mission success.
- Support Colonization Efforts – Depending success will reward white, green, blue, or purple
- Support Expansion Efforts – Depending success will reward white, green, blue, or purple
How to use Auxiliary to Battery
- Use Bridge Officer Abilities
- Press Auxiliary to Battery
- Keep using Auxiliary to Battery after using any Bridge Officer abilities
- Bridge Officer abilities with longer cooldowns will reduced after multiple uses of Auxiliary to Battery.
- Its recommended to put both copies of AUX2BAT on your Spacebar keybind to keep it running all the time.
- Note: Click Here for Omega Primary’s Easy Keybind Guide
Purple Technician Duty Officer – Math Examples
- A2B is itself affected by the Tech doffs, so 1 copy will have a cooldown of 28 seconds instead of 40
- Cannon Scatter Volley – Beam Fire At Will – Tactical Team = 30 Second Cool Down | Will Reduce To 21 Seconds
- Hazard Emitters – / Transfer Shields = 45 Second Cool Down | Will Reduce to 31.5 Seconds
- Reverse Shield Polarity = 120 Second Cool Down | Will Reduce to 84 Seconds